Thursday, October 06, 2011

Impression Obsession Challenge - It's a Costume Party !

I hope everyone in this area is enjoying our beautiful "Indian Summer".  What a gorgeous day !  I was lucky to have time to work out in the gardens this afternoon as original plans were postponed.    There is always lots to do out there !      

I'm entering this Halloween Card into Impression Obsession's Challenge - "It's a Costume Party".  Check out the details here:  Impression Obsession Blog.



This card was fun !   I used IO's F2353 Jack Chandelier Stamp (it's so cute).  I embossed with black and then coloured with Tom Bow markers.     I highlighted the pumpkin 'light's with Orange Smooch Ink and then used Glossy Accents to add dimension.    Spellbinders S5026 was used to cut the glossy white card stock and then I inked around the edges.   The paper is by Basic Grey- 'Eerie', that I've had for a while.  I added wide Copper ribbon, narrow black ribbon & bow and some black rhinestones for the final touches.    

Have a great day !
Shirley

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Shirley, What a great chandelier for a Halloween party and a costume all it's own. How fun and pretty too! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!!

Shirley :-)

Vicki G said...

I love this image Shirley!!! So sweet! Thanks for playing with us at IO!

Katie said...

Great card! Love the halloween paper, ribbon, your coloring and the ink distressing around the edge. Thank you for sharing!

Katie B.