I have a canvas to show today featuring stamps from Chocolate Baroque's gorgeous new Fluttering Hearts set.
I took the following steps:
- Adhered Tim Holtz tissue on canvas with gel medium
- Covered with Gesso
- Added texture with Tim Holtz hearts stencil using light molding paste
- Painted with Distress Paints and Silks Acrylic Glaze
- Added texture with acrylic paints using bubble wrap and a Memory Box dotted stencil
- Stamped images from Fluttering Hearts on tissue paper with cobalt Archival Ink
- Adhered tissue with gel medium
- Painted images with acrylic paints and highlighted with white Gelly roll pen
Here is a look at both of the new stamps sets Fluttering Hearts and Punky Hearts that are new this month:
I don't play with mixed media as much as I would like, something I hope to change in 2015. Below is the entire 10 x 10 canvas. I wasn't happy with how the photographs were turning out so I cropped it (above).