I have something different to show today, a textured collage on a 8 x 10 canvas. I think this was inspired by Finnabair or maybe from what I've seen at blogs and/or Pinterest. I'm drawn to vintage designs, but I don't create them often.
I struggled a little with this. At one point it was brown and blue and the end result is after a few layers of Gesso to 'start over'.
- light molding paste with and without using stencils
- gel medium
- flourish die cuts (Tim Holtz)
- drywall tape
- metal embellishments, buttons and rhinestones
- Silks acrylic glaze
- Acrylic paint
- Dylusions inks - purple and turquoise
- silver embossing enamel
- the vintage photo is one that I found on Pinterest, it did say 'free printable'.