I have been creating a lot cards that are flat for mailing but this one isn't. I've used a bunch of Tim Holtz products to create this design.
List of products used:
- Dylusions spray inks in the background
- Distress Inks on the flowers
- Clear rock candy Distress crackle paint on the flowers
- Holograph Glitter over top of the Distress crackle paint
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies: Tattered Poinsettia, Tag Collection, Holiday Greens
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stencils: Christmas THS030, HollyBough THS015 under the tag, hard to see)
- Holograph embossing powder and Wilted Violet Distress Paint on the Holiday Greens die cuts
- Embossing enamel on background
- Viva Kristall Gel with Christmas word stencil
- Viva Inka Gold Platinum rubbed over the words
- Prima crystal - center of flower
My husband asked me "what does it mean 25 Holidays?" It's just the part of the stencil I used without thinking so I darkened the 25 after I took the photos.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week,