I couldn't resist purchasing Clearly for Art Modeling Film by Arts Parts and below is the result of my first experimental play using it for flowers.
I needed to use a shim with my cutting machine so wasted some of the clear film on the first try.
A heat gun is used to shape the flowers. It takes some experimenting as it cools quickly and then hardens, but you also have to be careful not to burn your fingers when it's first heated. I found heating in sections to work better but had to be careful as re-heating shaped areas will flatten again. So a bit tricky but also fun to play with something new.
However, I'm not sure how often I will use the film as I enjoy working with paper flowers more, but the effect is pretty cool. I coloured the flowers with alcohol inks and Wink of Stella.
The background started with a sheet from my stash that I had sprinkled Brushos and spritzed water over top. I die cut the background using Tim Holtz's - Tag Die set. Next I stamped the circle designs (from IndigoBlu's - Limor Circles set), embossed the entire tag and then added paints & inks. I added crackle paint to the piece with the sentiment.
'Just a note' is from Chocolate Baroque's Mackintosh Sentiments set. The flower die I used was from Heartfelt Creations, - Tattered Blossoms.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend,