I've started to work in a smaller (5 1/2" x 7") Art Journal with lose pages that I'll hook together with metal rings. At some point I will make covers. I haven't had time (or Mojo) to be in my craft room lately, but I did manage to have some fun playing with different mediums to create this page:
I used the following mediums but can't remember the exact steps as I was 'going with the flow'.
- mixed media paper
- Liquitex Acrylic Inks and water
- circle stencil with Gesso and sand texture paste.
- pen & Acrylic ink (around some circles)
- black acrylic paint with Design by Ryn's Floral Spiral Stencil.
- acrylic paints
- Silks Acrylic Glaze
- Distress Crackle Paint.
- I added glitter and micro beads with Gel Medium
The words are from Chocolate Baroque's Words of Gratitude set.
You can see the glitter in the close ups below:
It's Victoria Day long weekend here, enjoy!