Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.
I have a few designs to show today using Chocolate Baroque's beautiful Summer Fairies Collection.
The first design above features the beautiful fairy and butterfly from July Fairy and the Freesia from June Fairy. The sentiment is from Fairyland Words.
blended Peacock Feathers Distress Ink at the top and Mowed Lawn on the
bottom of the background. I used a ripped piece of cardstock to vary
the shades. I also used Mustard Seed Distress Ink with a piece of
cardstock with a circle cut out as a mask for the sun, which I also
outlined with a white Gelly roll pen. The Freesia was stamped with
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
The rest of the stamping was
done with Cobalt Archival Ink and the colouring with Intense pencils.
The butterfly is decoupaged and popped up. I also used lots of stickles
on the fairy wings and a little on the butterfly. I added holograph
glitter with a glue pen on her dress.
You can see the glitter in this close up below:
This next design above features one of the silhouette fairies, vine
& miniature sunflower from June Fairy along with flowers from Sunny Sunflowers (which compliment the Summer Fairies very well).
large background above was created with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink using
the Acrylic Block technique. I also stamped the Vine and Freesia with
Mowed Lawn DI.
The smaller background above was created
with Mustard Seed DI using the Acrylic Block technique. The flowers
were stamped with Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn Distress
Inks. The Fairy was stamped with black Archival Ink. I bleached her
wings and added Diamond Stickles.
The little flowers
and leaves were coloured with Distress Inks as well. I highlighted
with a white Gelly roll pen. The flourish are die cut using Crealies
CL CS 02.
The third and last design today features the beautiful August Fairy and the mushroom from November Fairy. Joy is from Artistic Expressions.
background was created using Lemon, Calypso Teal & Cut grass
Dylusions Inks. I spritzed with water and then sprinkled course sea
salt. After letting it dry & shaking off the salt, I stamped the
images with Cobalt Archival Ink. I bleached out the colour from all
the images and then painted with Dylusions Inks (on my craft mat, using
water & brush). When everything was dry I outlined with a white
Gelly roll pen and added stickles to her wings.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,