Monday, September 19, 2011

Outline Stamps Challenge, Lots of Layers !

I'm entering my first challenge today ! Here is the link to their blog:  Outlines Challenge, Lots of Layers 

I love using Outline Stamps and happy that I  finally have a Blog up & running to make an entry into one of their challenges !    There are so many Outline stamps that are awesome to use for adding layers to cards.    In my opinion the more layers the better !     


I used Outline Flowers for this card.  I stamped and embossed with gold the XLarge Jagged Posy,  the Large and Small Striped Petals once each on Brown Metalic and then Peach cardstock.   I cut and layered as the photo shows.   I continued layering with brown metallic and peach cardstock along with BoBunny's Gabrielle paper for accent.  I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the peach mat and to cut the brown metallic rectangle  & branch shapes.   Starform gold border & corner stickers and tiny gold beads (attached with glossy accents) in the centre of the flower were added for the final touches !

I've also added a side view photo here to show the layers.    

Have a great day !   
Shirley
 

7 comments:

curlypow said...

Well done Shirley. I may not make cards myself, but I'm really looking forward to following what you do. Congratulations. Hope you have as much fun with the blog as I do with mine :)

Lynn said...

What a beautiful layered card! I lost count of how many layers you used lol!

shulsart said...

Shirley, this is beautiful, I love all the layers of the flower. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Outlines Monday challenge blog.

SophiePScrap said...

Your card is very pretty! I like the color choice and the style - very chic!

Jenny Gropp said...

Shirley,
So lovely!!!! Beautiful job layering up these flowers! So glad you joined the OUtlines Challenge!

Kecia said...

The touch of gold is so classy. The layered flowers are gorgeous too!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card - such rich colors and textures!!!